Applying to Bloomfield Christian
Complete and submit the following to apply to BCS:
- Pastor Letter of Recommendation
- Report Card (most recent)
- Standardized Test Scores
- Application Fee – $100 per student
All documentation and the application fee must be received in order to begin the admissions process.
- Once we review the application materials, you will receive a call to set an appointment for admissions testing. If we require additional samples of student work, we will ask you to submit those items prior to admissions testing.
- Following admissions testing (usually within a week), you will receive a call to set-up a time to complete the family interview with the Headmaster and several Board members. Older students may be asked to participate in a portion of this interview; however, typically only the parents attend this meeting.
- You will be notified by mail within two weeks regarding admissions acceptance. If your student is admitted, you will receive a contract and general school information. The contact should be returned with the enrollment fee within 10 business days to secure your student’s placement.
- Once you have enrolled, you will begin to receive our weekly newsletter (Nuntius) and all information for the new school year.
Bloomfield Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.